As a Barclays Cash Securities Analyst you will be the primary contact for suite of clients, which will involve full Operation management of the client from winning the mandate through to Go Live and beyond. The Client Interaction Team sits within Operations working closely with the PDS Business to provide our large client base with exceptional service and optimal business solutions. PDS Operations manages the Operational functions associated with Listed Derivatives (ETD) and OTC Clearing.
Barclays is one of the world’s largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We offer careers that provide endless opportunity – helping millions of individuals and businesses thrive, and creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted.
This opportunity is open to dynamic working arrangements. Such as working from home, flexible or compressed hours, and part-time options. If you have a need for flexibility, please apply and discuss this with us during the hiring process.
What will you be doing?
• Providing flawless client service; facilitating a smooth onboard; running various Operational workshops
• Managing the client’s day to day requirements and queries in a professional and efficient manner
• Suggesting and implementing improvements from a control and efficiency perspective conforming to the required risk and control policies in place at Barclays
• Interacting with the PDS business partners to ensure a consistent approach to client service and to seek optimal solutions for our clients
What we’re looking for:
• Extensive investment banking operations experience with in-depth knowledge of investment banking processes and operations
• Knowledge of Futures and Listed Options and/or OTC Clearing either in a clearing, middle office or client service function
• Good client services experience
• Experience in business process reengineering
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Honors degree or equivalent preferred but not essential
• Languages preferred
Where will you be working?
5 North Colonnade is home to our investment bank and is in the heart of Canary Wharf, just a short walk from our headquarters at Churchill Place. It boasts an array of onsite amenities such as dry cleaner as well as a deli and buffet style staff restaurant. The building is easily accessible by tube, docklands light railway and all major bus links. The atmosphere is second to none with a real buzz being created around the offices within.
- Address London, United Kingdom