- To provide focused, business performance analysis and reporting to drive the Distribution business in the right strategic direction for branches
- To co-design, and co-ordinate the branch incentive scheme in line with business strategy covering GB branch staff
- Co-ordinate the performance management process (SFE) for branch sales staff
Key Result Areas:
- Sharing ranking parameters as per the business need and strategy towards directional achievement
- Define and communicate all the branch performance metrics
- Insightful business analysis based on branch, and sales staff performance to drive performance improvement
- Assist in preparing the GB Annual Plan (HC and Targeting) for achieving annual results through defined targets assigned to Branches (GB).
- Assist stakeholders for campaigns and contests launched for Distribution
- Introduce automated periodic KPIs, in line with Lean, to improve activity sales management from top to bottom in branches and sales
- Release of branch Incentive pay on monthly basis
- Quarterly release of warning letters to non performers in sales activity via HR.
- CRM Lead management sustainability and health checks through periodic MI reporting.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communication skills and interface ability
- Ability to facilitate learning sessions to create awareness, acceptance and application of new concepts and processes.
- Ability to manage and overcome resistance
- Coordination and project management skills
- Complete and clear knowledge of all retail products
- Post Graduate qualifications in sales and marketing. MBA preferred
- Good leadership and management capabilities
- 3 years of sales and sales management experience
- Good sales data analysis skills.