- Responsible for unify data sources, implement solutions to enable data collection and flow.
- Understand business objectives and gather initial requirements, establish priorities and set direction in order to develop and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Design, test, and implement necessary ETL and database processes, database objects to facilitate the creation of data solutions to deliver high-performance, high-integrity business intelligence reporting, and ad hoc data mining
- Design product dashboards to reflect product related trends and business objectives on key KPIs for all Consumer Bank lines of business: cross-sell penetration, attrition, usage and other performance management.
- Develop key performance metrics such as profitability, cross sell ratios, channel usage, spends, product insights and similar decision recommendations with the objective of identifying predictable and sustainable business decision processes in all retail businesses bank operate.
- Provide first line support of the full Business Intelligence solution. Monitor production reports and resolve issues, perform root cause analysis as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering or Database Analytics
- 4+ years’ of banking experience on BI/reporting front
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to liaise with business teams to perform best practice in data representation and data sharing
Only candidates can apply for this job.Login as Candidate
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 101 jobs