Business Analyst (Core Banking)
– To participate in the Core Banking System replacement project solution design phase
– To define end to end process for different work streams
– To perform process mapping, analysing and identifying gaps between current and T24 functionalities
– Prepare business user requirements and various project documentation
– To review and redesign the end-to-end operating workflow from the first customer touch point to the settlement of customer instructions
– To track and follow up various risk items and issues.
– Maintain good working knowledge of industry trends, products, relevant laws and regulations.
– Adhere to all company policies as well as guidelines
– Degree Holder (preferable in information Technology related discipline)
– Minimum 5 years of working experience in project management, process mapping and system development life cycle
– Solid banking knowledge and experience with hands-on experience in areas of wholesales banking operations, products and delivery channels.
– Strong product knowledge such as Deposits/Loans/Trade Finance/Payments & Clearing. Exposure on Accounting, Data Migration and Client Onboarding are also considered.
– Good problem solving and interpersonal skills
– Good communication skills with proactive working manner
– Proficiency in written and spoken Cantonese and English