1. Manage all company banks accounts and reconciliation.
2. Monitoring and managing the organization’s banks relationships.
3. Prepare and Monitor the Company’s Various Cash Flow report and analyzing it to avoid any
deficit in cash cycle.
4. Forecasts and manage the daily (medium – long term) cash management and requirements
and Payment Schedules (Cheques, Cash, Transfers, etc.)
5. Ensure accuracy of interbank movements, check and verify cash transactions and also
investigate and propose possible resolution for any discrepancies.
6. Prepare Daily Banks Balances Reports and Daily credit/facility line balance.
7. Control and monitor Outstanding checks Reports.
8. Handle the renewal of facilities contracts.
9. Handle L/C & L/Gs issuance, extension & cancellation.
10. Prepare and monitor Debit Interest Reports of Overdraft and Loans and all banks expenses.
11. Record and monitor treasury transactions.
12. Ensure the company committed with bank conditions and covenants.
13. Preparing cash flow reports and all analyzing report related to the treasury.
14. Preparing the monthly and End-Year/Closing Statements.
1. CTP (certificate treasury professional) is preferred.
2. Excellent command of English & Arabic.
3. Excellent command of Microsoft Office.
4. Ability to operate finance system.
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
6. Time management skills.
7. Problem-solving & negotiation skills.
8. Planning and Strategy skills.
- Address Riyadh, Saudi Arabia