The Fraud Ops Intermed Analyst is a senior level positions responsible for contributing to the development of fraud management policies, processes and procedures to minimize the impact of fraud in coordination with the Operations – Services team.The overall objective of this role is to manage fraud losses by ensuring analysts make appropriate decisions using risk/reward balanace methodology.
- Provide professional analytical expertise relating to fraud prevention and loss control
- Analyze fraud trends, conduct investigative research into losses, and analyze loss type data to determine the nature of fraud patterns
- Perform complex data validation independently and make recommondations to portfolio manages based on data availability and analysis
- Resolve varied fraud issues with potentially greater impact, and provide guidance and input to teams to aid process improvement efforts
- Integrate in-depth specialty area knowledge with a solid understanding of industry standards and practices
- Provide informal guidance or on the job training to new team members as needed
- Ensure quality and timeliness of services provided, to support own team and closely related teams
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm”s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 2-5 years of experience in a related role
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
Grade :All Job Level – All Job FunctionsAll Job Level – All Job Functions – IN——————————————————
Time Type :——————————————————
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Minority/Female/Veteran/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.