- Sell entire range of personal banking products to potential retail prospects & to maintain strong relationships with existing clients of the bank.
Key Result Areas:
- Achieve monthly sales targets in the financial year.
- Prospect in targeted segments that require meeting standards in phone calls, and face-to-face visits.
- Present and sell all personal banking products & services to potential customers in an ethical structured & professional manner.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers to enhance the cross sell opportunities.
- Acting as an external personal contact between the bank and its existing and potential markets.
- Conducting micro marketing activities that include Kiosk activities and other direct marketing activities.
- Handling objections with a view to getting the customer to buy.
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with correct quotations/charges.
- Record all sales activities in Daily Sales Reports and update CRM for leads and contacts.
- Participate in all Team Activities like morning huddles, training and coaching, complete mandatory compliance and fraud trainings, Lean & rewards celebrations
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Sales profile that require confidence, persistence, personality and verbal written
- Basic knowledge of products, service policies and processes of Retail Banking.
- Graduate any discipline with 1-2 years banking sales experience
Only candidates can apply for this job.Login as Candidate
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 44 jobs