- This role will be responsible for forging strategic partnerships and execution for Mashreq Neo. This role requires strategic thinking, business development, and knowledge. In addition it needs excellent collaboration, project management and multitasking capabilities
Key Result Areas:
- Identify opportunities for partnership with strategic partners across spend categories to deliver tangible customer acquisition and engagement targets.
- Ensure partners are fulfilling their contractual obligations
- Design processes/policies and implement system integration required to improve Mashreq Neo’s ability to implement partnerships asap.
- Provide feedback from partners, along with market intelligence to improve the Neo product proposition
- Partner closely with product and other cross-functional teams to drive Mashreq Neo related product partnerships from concept to launch, including defining vertical strategy and developing new agreements.
- Be responsible for overseeing operational activities including planning, budgeting and reporting
- Use data analytics to understand customer behavior and tailor bespoke offers to customers based on their preferences.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Prior experience working in similar role in partnerships or affiliate programs & negotiating agreements
- Business development and product partnerships/integrations experience.
- Demonstrated relationship-building capabilities, with the ability to clarify and summarize complex issues, and to consult all levels of management cross-functionally and externally.
- Demonstrated project management ability
- An exceptional understanding of organizational structures, priorities, and areas of expertise. Understanding of local language, culture and dynamics is key.
- Excellent written communications skills; excellent verbal skills, including public speaking, meeting facilitation and presentations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the capability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for varying customer needs
- Possess a competitive edge and thrive in a team environment
- Knowledge and expertise of using data and quantitative approaches for decision making