Key Result Areas:
- The role demands activities related to monitoring of the property management services in line with the service agreements and identify process improvements to achieve the targeted objectives.
- Completeness, authenticity and perfection of the PM documentation with all the counter parties.
- All documentation and reports related to property services to be properly maintained for effective retrieval, and referencing.
- Develop and maintain working relationship with external service providers and clients for efficient coordination with internal stakeholders.
- Prepare periodic reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data received from property management firms.
- Maintenance of rent rolls in liaison with the LRD team.
- Maintain records of property management contracts and executed legal documents for each individual client.
- Review facility management service contracts upon execution and each subsequent renewal to ensure uniformity and compliance with approved policy.
- Quarterly review of the property management budgets in terms of targets and actuals.
- Hold meetings with the clients and document any issues or suggestions related to property management services for subsequent action.
Knowledge Skills & Experience:
- Graduate with a business degree. RERA or equivalent professional certification is a plus.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience of property management with focus on real estate financing.
- Energetic and motivational individual with solutions oriented approach.
- Team player with the ability to form strong working relationships with his peers and counterparts.
- Strong analytical, organizing, negotiation and communication skills.
- Proficient knowledge of advanced MS Office, Excel and other productivity software.