Requisition Title: Associate – Investment Banking
Job Number: 190000UG
- Provide support to Senior Directors / Directors in originating transactions, structuring and negotiating transactions by conducting financial / accounting / market due diligence for prospective Borrowers / Issuers (financial analysis, market analysis, rating reports, industry reports, trends in debt market, market soft circling)
- Close coordination with various stake holders (including relationship, operations, Agency, Sharia team and other banks) in the documentation and disbursement of various transactions (including the ability to work for legal counsels independently)
- Supporting distribution team in selling transaction to potential investors
- Ensure correctness of the pipeline, deals lost data base and market deals data base and other MIS such as the CPR
- Be accountable for the filing process for every transaction (electronic filing in shared folder)
- Ensure marketing tools are up to the standards of Mashreq (placemats, pitch books, Information Memoranda, Prospectus, teasers, tombstones)
- Ensure league tables are up-to-date.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- 4-5 years or more experience in Investment Banking or Structured Finance.
- Previous experience of working on multi-bank transactions
- Strong credit, legal knowledge and marketing skills are mandatory.
- Thorough awareness of various financial product / services.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills with ability to perform as a team player
- MBA / CAs preferred. CFA is a plus
- Personal integrity, initiative and leadership qualities
Work Location: U.A.E-Dubai
Group: Corporate and Investment Banking Group
Job Posting: Nov 20, 2019