The Assistant Relationship Manager (ARM) is mainly responsible for supporting Relationship Manager and other administration tasks within Private Banking team. The role is aimed to provide the quality support in all activities to deliver the excellent services to the clients.
– Be the main supporter for Private Banking Relationship Manager of SCBS, covers from executing the accurate and timely process for each transactions and providing the correct and updated investment product data, such as, Stock, TFEX, Offshore, Mutual Fund, – Bond, Structure Notes, and other products to clients when required
– Proceed the client securities orders and other administrative tasks that complied with local rules and regulations, i.e. BOT, SEC & internal regulations
– Prepare client report, product presentation, and updated records that align with regulations of the BOT and SEC to Relationship Manager team
– Responsible for general administrative tasks that related to the clients and activities within SCBS Private Banking team, i.e. organizing meeting and business trip services to clients, managing and ordering new year gifts, or other ad-hoc jobs that may happened
– Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration, Banking and Finance, Economics, Accounting, Marketing, or related fields
– Holding relevant licenses for investment, such as IC (Investment Consultant)
– At least 2 years of experiences in investment sales, investment product, insurance product functions or other relevant fields. Experience in working with High Net Worth customers is preferable
– Professional in MS. Office: Excel, Word, Power point. Fluent in Bloomberg.
– Good personality and interpersonal skills, passionate in sales and services and capable presentation skills
- Address Bangkok Metropolitan Area