- Responsible for updating and ensuring month end management reports (subsidiary results, Investment banking dashboard) are prepared and submitted to Manager on timely basis and are accurate and relevant providing effective performance analysis of subsidiaries against budget and prior periods.
- Responsible for preparation of Basel exposure workings and uploads relating to PRS, FX, Forwards and Structured Investment products
- Responsible for cost allocation and development of HPCM system including review of cost allocation drivers
- Providing the businesses with a detailed cost analysis with line by line comparisons with previous month and budget
- Investigate unreasonable variances in the expenses posting
- Continuously improving cost reporting framework in HPCM to achieve optimum system utilization and effective cost analysis
- Propose continuous improvement in MIS system that provides accurate, transparent, credible and timely reporting of performance, risks and opportunities to management
- Responsible for UAT and validation of automated reports, reporting discrepancies and proposing additional useful information in the reports under development
- Participation in complete segment level budget in the Hyperion Planning and Control Management System (provide global assumptions in the Hyperion for Income, OPEX and CAPEX applications);
- Closely working with the manager in preparation of actual information for preparing forecast for the remaining portion of current year and budget for the following year
- Contribute in development and updations of management accounting policies in line with changes in business dynamics within the bank and external environment.
- Ensure that the policies reflect business reality and encourage business behavior to achieve banks strategic and tactical objectives and targets.
- Ensure that the management reports are prepared in line with the approved management accounting policies.
- Coordinate with and provide guidance to the MIS and Financial Control teams with Finance and business and support function across the bank to ensure that these,
- policies are clearly understood and applied appropriately.
Education & Experience
- BA/BS degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA or CMA designation; MBA preferred
- 5+ years of experience including supervisory and/or management, most recently in a financial management role in a project based or service based environment.