- Responsible for designing testing scenarios for usability testing.
- Responsible for conducting the testing, thereafter analyse the results and then submit his observations to the development team.
- Need to interact with the business team to better understand the product requirements or in case the design requires any kind of modifications.
- Software Testers are often responsible for creating test-product documentation and has to participate in testing related walk through.
- Document all requirements functionally and technically.
• Strong knowledge in Banking application domain.
• Comprehensive knowledge on Multi-Platform / Multi-Architecture App Development including both web and mobile development.
• Knowledge in Microsoft TFS for reporting bugs and version management tool are added advantage.
• Review of software requirements.
• Preparation of test cases.
• Execution of tests using automated tools.
• Reporting of defects.
• Preparation of test reports.
• Planning and organizing business meetings.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Complaint handling skills.
• Team work and coordination.
- Apply On Company