- Apply in-depth specialty knowledge to complete tasks related to Know Your Client (KYC)
- Aid in inquiries investigations
- Participate in AML training offered through the business
- Advise and assist business on requirements of the AML Program and Procedures as well as Russian AML laws
- Ensure compliance and observance of all internal rules, regulations, instructions, and other bank standard acts by Unit employees
- Resolve AML Compliance issues by selecting solutions from acquired technical experience and precedent
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm”s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Relevant experience required
- Working knowledge of AML regulations and experience preferred
- Proficient computer skills with a focus on Microsoft Office applications
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Bachelor’s Degree/University degree or equivalent experience
Only candidates can apply for this job.Login as Candidate
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 101 jobs