Support Administration Manager for day to day business
Key Result Areas:
- Prepare daily invoice/Vostro and scan EDMS to CAD-CP (for All vendor and services payment)
- Process expense and simultaneous update status of expense tracker –ongoing as per invoice receipt
- Prepare VAT invoice tracker – non VAT tracker
- Preparing daily LPO, Fax and Inter-Office memo for CH approval, to branch OPS for expenses (regulatory payment, vendor payment related to utilities, Benefit, GOSI, Franking machine refilling for stamping mail etc) and other urgent expenses.
- Take all vendor telephone calls, evaluation and e-name check vendors
- In-charge of vendor cheques collection and records – and prepare tracker for vendor payment
- Assist in procurement for both offices – compliance with Bank vendor management policy – to look for 3 quotations
- Provide clerical support and assist in handling all staff daily enquiries
- Responsible for maintaining grocery for both Branch and Corporate Office –prepare requisition order to the vendor-
- Assist admin manager implementing security and safety in both Branch and main office
- Admin RCSA Checker/ Maker
- Medical insurance addition – deletion
- BIBF – course registration, training log and update on DNA tracker.
- Hotel and Travel arrangements for guests and staff, and meet and assist Bank guest at airport and assist if need the IBG Corporate guest to visit Bank clients
- Assist for LMRA, staff new work permit/ renew permit/ E-visa (for staff, their family and relatives)
- Assist in preparing month provisions and reconciliation against budget
- Assist in Renewing Bank CRs and BCCI membership
- Pay bank utilities bills – EWA, LMRA and GOSI, etc. for both licenses.
- In charge of CBB dispatching and corresponding.
- Assist in renewing post office annual rent, in charge of register mail and pick up daily mail from post office once every week or in urgent needed.
- Support running fixed asset register, verification and write off / depreciation of old asset. Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies and monitor usage.
- Disseminate mail and other general communications to staff
- Assist in daily outgoing and incoming shipment internationally and locally
- General Admin support for maintenance of premises and repair of office equipment.
- Maintain the filing system and file all necessary correspondence and keep the filing area organized and tidy
- Provide word processing and clerical support.
- Responsible for maintaining the stationery for the branch.
- Provide Admin support to all managers at Branch (CS manager, Ops manager).
- Coordination between Admin Department and other Divisions by providing quality services and monitoring the turnaround time of each function of all the job in Admin Dept. by supporting Admin Helpdesk.
- Scrutinize in ward faxes to concern and requests to Admin helpdesk.
- Improve and strengthen the service culture to achieve customer satisfaction i.e. simplify, standardize the present processes.
- Necessary support to all Admin Units, General Service Unit, Property Unit, Engineering Unit, Call Operator, Public Relation Unit.
- Verifying and preparing hotel reservations for payment and updating in Admin. Applications Program once approved by Admin Manager.
- Making minutes of meeting, meeting request.
- Arabic / English correspondence.
- Assist managing bank archive documents and monitor mechanism with outsource company (3rd party), and maintain annual examination in compliance with regularity rules.
- Mailing on time and ensuring mail records are maintained.
- Additional support to Admin Manager in Audits and Budget exercise
- Perform regular cost center and expense reviews and highlight inefficiencies and opportunities to Admin manager for improvements
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- 1-2 years’ experience as Administration / Finance Assistant.
- Possess a friendly manner
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Excellent command over written and spoken English and Arabic.
- A sound knowledge of the organization they work for
- To be well organized
- Have initiative to learn
- To be good at handling difficult people
- Patience with Customer
- Tact and always in good manner.
- IT skills, fully computer literate and knowledge in MS office good working (word, Excel, Power point).
Work Location: Bahrain-Manama
Group: International Banking Group
Job Posting: Sep 9, 2019
- Apply On Company