The responsibility includes ensuring AR correct statements and facilitate expense payments to employees, in addition to reporting bank deposits and collection from customers. Job Responsibilities & Performance Standards:
- Ensure up to date posting of sales invoices and cash receipts of East Region; follow up with opened invoices on a daily basis.
- Visit customers in the East Region and solve disputes with customers. And follow up on due payments with the customers.
- Manage the collectors work.
- Ensure up to date posting of customers payments.
- Apply payments of customers, and correct wrongly applied payments after reporting them.
- Deal with money and checks received from customers and prepare daily bank deposits and report the details of the deposits to the head office.
- Review the customers’ statement of account weekly and assist the collection department by paying their attention to the slow paying customers.
- Resolve accounts’ discrepancies, reconcile customers’ balances.
- Correspond with customers and respond to inquiries.
- Assist in month end and year end closing.
- Perform duties with attention to details and accuracy. Maintain problem solving skills.
- Cooperate with auditors of the company. And coordinate with credit officer.
- Prepare a summary expense report and send it to the head office along with the original expense claims and their supporting documents for replenishment.
- Scan all files and keep a soft copy in the branch, send the hard copies to the head office monthly.
- Pay employees the regular expenses as per the updated policy. Need to get approval from the head office for each non routine expense.
- Clear the advances of the employees before sending to the head office, report on pending advances periodically.
- Perform periodic and year end stock taking. Maintain original invoices and JVs’ along withsupportive documents.
- Sending the customers their statements of accounts.
- Experience in working on ERP systems such as Microsoft Dynamics GP, Oracle etc.
- Preferably used a collection system in his previous work.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities, effective time management, organization and multi-tasking skills
- Good written and verbal communications skills in English / Arabic
- Sound knowledge of MS Office (Excel)
- Team player, Excellent Communicator, organized, pro-active, customer focused, strong attention to detail, target oriented and ability to perform well under pressure
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration.
- 3 – 5 years of experience in accounting, preferable in Accounts Receivable with proven record of knowledge/experience will be considered an add value.
- Minimum 3 years collection experience.