– Manage a portfolio of merchant accounts to foster long-term business relationships.
– Deliver a proactive merchant contact strategy to drive merchant usage, satisfaction & revenue growth.
– Promote marketing best practices and optimization strategies with our merchant partners.
– Provide analysis of marketing programs to deliver measurable ROI and drive further adoption.
– Monitor customer health to track usage and overall customer satisfaction.
– Drive customer advocacy and escalations by collaborating with development, product management, and support teams to improve the Splintr offering for our merchants.
– Bachelor’s degree with at least 3 years of customer-facing experience in a high-tech environment.
– Excellent customer relationship management skills with the ability to manage complex enterprise accounts & mid-market accounts.
– Strong written and verbal communication skills.
– Experience in managing cross-functional projects with a high attention to detail.
– Knowledge of marketing technologies, SaaS, and e-commerce preferred.
– Experience with private label credit cards is a plus & excellent analytical abilities.
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!